Collection of personal data:
The information requested may include any or all of the following: Name, Last Name, Email, Post Address, Physical address and Contact Number. Your personal data may be collected from you during your course of dealing with us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions and/or communications made from/with us.
Purpose of acquiring your personal data:
The information we collect is foremost used to fulfill your order and for us to contact you. The most common reasons are listed below:
- To personalisation of your shopping experience; the information helps us to better understand and respond to individual user needs.
- To validate your purchases/reservations/bookings.
- To process payment from you, including authorising and processing online banking, credit/debit card transactions and sending receipts to you.
- To process transactions and get your products shipped off to you with minimal delay.
- To contact with you while your order is being processed, this includes notifications on the status of the order(s).
- To verify your identity.
- To provide, maintain and improve the Platform and/or Service to you.
- To provide you with support and handle your requests and complaints: to improve customer support and customer relationship.
- To communicate/inform you marketing and promotional events.
- To facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any of our activities including contests, promotions, campaigns, polls or surveys.
- To conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, usage and activity trends analysis in relation to the Platform and/or Service and our users’ demographics (on an anonymised basis).
Disclosure of your personal data:
We will not sell trade, rent or otherwise transfer any of your personally identifiable information to anyone. The only time(s) your information will be used outside of our business divisions are (i) during the payment process through the payment gateway (ii) for delivery address purposes with our 3rd party vendor(s). Please Note: We do not have access to your financial information this is securely transferred directly to the payment gateway and processed on our behalf.
Security of your personal data:
We have an implementation of varied security features to help maintain the security of your information including hosting on a secured server. When you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information, the data is then transmitted via SSL (Secured Socket Layer) and encrypted upon entering our payment gateways database. Only authorized personal with special access rights can use these systems, they are further required to keep all their login details and potentially learned information confidential.
Third party links:
Promotional emails from MST Golf:
If you subscribe to our newsletter your information is treated exactly the same as it would be for a transaction or a query submitted via the website. The data we gathered from you signing up for newsletters will be used to send you promotional information about upcoming attractions, sales or promotions.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or Contact Us
Last updated: 29 January 2020